3 girls and a boy
Wow, two costumes. What a lucky little trick-or-treater. She looks so big!
Can you send me a copy of your pictures of all the kids before trick or treating? When I downloaded them I ended up with only thumbnails. Long, irritating story.
I haven't been to your blog in a while. Mackenzie is so adorable and has grown so much!! i love the Halloween costumes. Hope you are are doing well.Mandy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, two costumes. What a lucky little trick-or-treater. She looks so big!
Can you send me a copy of your pictures of all the kids before trick or treating? When I downloaded them I ended up with only thumbnails. Long, irritating story.
I haven't been to your blog in a while. Mackenzie is so adorable and has grown so much!! i love the Halloween costumes. Hope you are are doing well.
Mandy
Post a Comment