Sunday, October 19, 2008

We love the fall!

Mackenzie and I went to the coast with
Grandpa & Grandma Dusenbery to visit
Great Aunt El.
It was a cold, but fun visit to the beach.
Daddy and Mackenzie playing in the backyard.


Yesterday we went out and raked leaves!


Mackenzie too!!!

Our RV pad is nearly finished.


Future site of the shed. Mackenzie approves.




Today-we went to the pumpkin patch!
First we went thru the corn maze.

Mackenzie liked riding on Daddy's shoulders.

She wouldn't go all the way thru......

Bonk!


Almost time to go!


Daddy gave her a fun ride back to the car.




This one is just right!



2 comments:

Jody McComas said...

I love the new pictures! We did the pumpkin patch too. So fun with little ones. I think Mackenzie's hair is growing ;) I can't wait to see you soon!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

I love the beach picture. It looks like she is posing just so. You'll have to come see our chickens! They are very kid friendly.