Saturday, May 14, 2011

MAUI WAUI!!!!

Not sure if you heard--but we went to Maui.

It was awesome...beyond wonderful!


I participated in a work Convention for a fews days

and David and I got to relex for a few days.

It was the perfect combo!


I won't bore you with pictures of the room.

But, it was pretty amazing.



Right off the plane.

We got checked-in...threw our suits on and headed to the pool.


While I was inside listening to speakers and such....

David was enjoying the sun and sand of Maui.


The opening keynote speaker was Cloris Leachman.

1 session was held by the author Gary Smalley.

(Look him up-good stuff!)

Closing keynote speaker was Ted Fishman.

Special guest entertainment was The Guess Who Band.


It was a fabulous week with lots of surprises, AMAZING FOOD,

lots of swimming, playing in the pool, and enjoying

life.


Standard Sunset Picture





There was a great walikng path along the beach

around all the resorts.





OUR HEARTS ON FIRE!

This was the theme of the convention!


So thankful for this amazing trip.

Our girls had a wonderful time with family while we were gone.

Mac actually asked the other night

if we could do it all over again since she had so much fun!!


No comments: