This year we went to the Christian Renewal Center near
Silver Creek Falls. We arrived on Christmas Eve
and stayed for two nights.
Mackenzie loved the Little People Nativity Set
Gramma brought

Christmas morning-
Gramma got all the grand kids Zoo Zoo Pets.
Mackenzie liked it when it was in the box.
After that, she wanted nothing to do with them
and was in our laps watching from afar as her cousins
played with theirs.

The weather was nice while we were there.
Sunny and cold.
We went for walks, played, slept, and had a wonderful time!


She really did have fun, despite the face!

Pushing Sierra on the Merry-go-round
2 comments:
I think we should book again for next year. I really liked getting away. We hiked around after you guys left and tracked several animals. I like that they have the play area, too.
It looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun way to spend the holidays! :)
Post a Comment