This is the end of our Thankfulness on our blog!
Although it will end on our blog, it's won't end in our daily lives!
Today we are thankful for tissue! Everyone is a little snotty today.
But after a day of laying low, I think we are all ready for tomorrow and the exciting weekend that is ahead of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are in or near Salem in the next couple of days, I would suggest you swing by Salem Alliance Church.
They have an AWESOME journey thru Jesus' last week on earth.
I highly recommend it!
The Way of the Cross
Cedar Hall, April 6-10, 7:30am-8:00pm
Journey through the significant moments of Jesus' last week on earth. Enter into a greater awareness of and sense of gratitude for what He accomplished for us. There will be six reflective stations set up in Cedar Hall and a brief guidebook that will lead you through your experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment