Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 Things MeMe

Cheryl's response in purple.
David's response in blue.

5 Things on My To-Do List:

Laundry
Order Checks
Start Christmas Shopping
Paint 2nd coat on front door
Mop floors



Find a temp job
Winterize the springler system
Oil changes in all 3 cars
Clean up backyard
Build Shed

5-Things I Like to Snack On:
String Cheese
Cookies
Crackers with dip
Fudge (only this time of year)
Tea/Coffee



Famous Amos Cookies
Ice Cream
Ritz crackers with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips heated in the microwave for 30 seconds with a glass of milk.
Jo Jo's with Ranch
Nachos

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire:
Travel
Go to the spa
Give to God's work
Invest
Get massages every other week



Give some to worthy charities
Build a house in the country for my family
Find ways to multiple the money
Buy Oregon State Football season tickets and/or a suite.
Buy Blazer season tickets and/or a suite.


5 Place I have lived:
Coos Bay, Oregon
Pueblo, Colorado
Corvallis, Oregon
Bozeman, Montana
Salem, Oregon


Lebanon, Oregon
Keizer, Oregon
Fortuna, California
South Salem, Oregon
West Salem, Oregon


5 Jobs I have Held:
Shift Supervisor
Cashier
Circulation-Customer Service
Purchasing Coordinator
Mom


Mink Catcher
Gas Tanker Cleaner
Mill Worker
Carpenter
Dad




1 comment:

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

To David: Mink catcher and Gas Tanker cleaner... sounds like you could give Mike Roe a run for his money.