David and I got a chance to go back to the place
where we got engaged 3 years ago.
It was an awesome day!
The weather was perfect.
We had a fun time remembering
our hike and all that has happened since then.
Here we are at the look out about
1/4 of the way to the lake.
(picture taken by Grandpa Davis)
This was Toffee's first trip to Heart Lake.
She loved playing in the water, trying to get the
fish David and his Dad were catching!
We had to replicate our picture from before.
Since the hike is 5 miles one way-I think it will be awhile.

2 comments:
I always thought it was Hart Lake. Now I think it's so much more romantic that you got engaged at Heart Lake!! How cute. :)
THAT COWBOY HAT IS BIGGER THAN HER. SQUEEZE HER EXTRA HARD FOR GREAT GRANDMA AND GREAT GRANDPA G
Post a Comment